source of external modules for TS viewer for Amazon Cloud Drive
- Visual Studio 2017 (You can download Visual Studio Community 2017 free from https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/)
- MSYS2 https://www.msys2.org/
Prepare the compile environment
- Install Visual Studio 2017
- Install MSYS2
- Open MSYS2 msys console to install packages
- Run "pacman -Syu" and re-open msys console after close console
- Run "pacman -Su"
- Run "pacman -S diffutils make pkg-config yasm" to install necessary modules
Compile from source
- Clone the repogitory and Run make_x64.bat and make_x86.bat
- In external folder, files to need TS viewer for Amazon Cloud Drive are generated.
The external folder is clone of external module binary for "TS viewer for Amazon Cloud Drive" You need only the binary, not want to compile from source, get it from there directly.