This library helps writing OpenID applications (a.k.a relying parties). See the documentation for further usage information. Bug reports should be sent to the bugtracker. The source code is maintained on bitbucket.
1.4 (2010-07-20): * Fix AX requests.
- Add get_sreg. Deprecate get_username.
- Specify that response parameters are always literal QUERY_STRINGs; parse_qs results are still supported for compatibility.
- Split test application into separate file testapp.py
- Drop BeautifulSoup dependency, drop setuptools usage
- Allow applications to request specific SREG and AX values
- port to Python 3
- Fix typo in DH usage
- Add documentation to source distribution
- Drop reliance on M2Crypto
- Add dependencies to setup.py
- Switch to Sphinx
- Initial release