The Tree-Search-Library (TSH-LIB) is a new implementation of binary tree topological searching engines
Integrating into an existing project
Given an utree as input, the algorithm performs the following steps:
- Per each node in the tree (either internal or terminal), find
The library provides an automatic heuristic to sample the tree-space given a scoring function, an initial tree topology and an alignment.
- automatic tree scaling strategy
- swarm particle-like strategy
Class methods are named according to the following convention:
1. public methods: verbObject (i.e. printNodes, listMoves)
2. private methods: _verbObject (i.e. _testTopology)
Variables are named with a self explaining indication of the variable contents.
Extending the library
The library can be benchmarked using the utility tshlib-benchmark included in the directory ./benchmarks.