evil-ex-search-forward broken; its use screws up other things as well
I produced this using "make clean; make; make emacs" using the latest version 2b8c308c417f01dde566c235ef829f91fb2da197. The bug probably got introduced by some revision that was made (or merged into the gitorious repository) within the last two days.
How to reproduce:
- place the cursor at the beginning of the "scratch" buffer (e.g. using the mouse, or "gg")
- evil-ex-search-forward for a word known to exist, e.g. "/This".
- typing "T" (first letter) doesn't do anything
- typing "h" says "Can't find h"
- typing "i" switches to INSERT mode
- typing "s" changes the modeline to "/s" and searches forward towards the first "s".
- After that, the minibuffer is screwed up; you can no longer do a sane C-x b, for example.