- Bank Application -
Practical bank application project for superficial brand name UBANK. A fully responsive cross browser application using Angular 1.6 MVC framework with OOP/Typescript and RESTFul API/ and data retrieval. Backend mongodb/mongoose ORM with CRUD. Multer for uploading and storing files for retrieval. You can register as new user, and return later to complete the application..
- A fully automated Gulp task runner with browsersync proxy to nodemon.
- Access to Bootstrap sass configuration using global.vars with the help of 'Wiredeb' package.
- All files are rendered using view HTML engine.
- Fully documented.
- JSHINT, TSLINT
- You need to install mongoDB before running this application. Instructions to install on your OS here: https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/installation/ make sure you assing mongod to global path, or run it from the /bin folder, and assing new database path.
- If you have problems with Sass run $/ npm run fix to rebuild
- npm install will will install all node_modules and bower_components.
$/ npm install node-sass -g # unless you have it, or run > "npm run fix" $/ npm install
Start the App
- Once you run it and have installed, configured your mongodb, it will automaticly run the process for you, proxyfy and start the nodemon server, and launch Chorme as default browser.
- Generated files are stored in the ./public dir along with bower_components.
- The npm task runner/gulp uses Wiredeb to dynamicly inject files generated in ./public/index.html
- The server/backed is in ./server dir, some of the configuration is shared from the main ./config.js file, such as port.
# in this order. $/ mongod #or mongod --dbpath /to/data $/ npm start
- You can populate DB with dummy data from provided json ./server/config/initial_data.json just run http://localhost:8080/api/createnew and use the 'token' as your application number.
- Angular 1.6/component, BootStrap alpha.6/Flexbox, Sass, Typescript, nodejs/Express, Lodash, MongoDB/mongoose Multer, npm/gulp, nodemon/ browserSync as proxy, dynamic injection and sass globals configuration with Wiredeb. tslint/jshint, server RESTful API, data retrieval
- Following John Papa Angular Style Guide
- Integraded in modular fashion
- Coded in OOP
/** * The data flow of this app is: * Layout <<< GLOBALS * > page component <<< $dataservice */
-- Remarks --
- Tested and works without bugs on lates Chrome and Firefox, not tested on IE(SORRY!).
- All files are well documented.
- you can preview a working app video via this link http://eaglex.net/portfolio/bank-application-angular-mongodb/
If your server crashed and you get this error in the CLI Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::8018 you will have to change the port in the ./config.js file
if error installing node-sass> upgrade dependencies with "npm-check-updates -u& npm install"
- No persistant cache included as yet, only DATA retrieval.
- User authentication not yet intergated.