Issue #160 new
For a project with 30 tracks and 50 waypoints, I do the following
- open the project in the workspace
- edit the project -> diary window is opened, diary is built, takes some seconds
- in the map view: add a waypoint on one of the tracks of the project
I then get:
- popup windows "build diary" appearing one after another, each of them staying for about 10 seconds
- a popup window "correlate tracks and waypoints" with a progress bar advancing very slowly. The progress is roughly one percent per minute.
This is independent from the diary sort mode.
IMHO updating the diary after adding a waypoint should not take much more time creating the diary when entering edit mode.