Patch version 676511d9ba16. Windows 7.
The following procedure leads to a strange (wrong?) track range selection mode (can be reproduced!):
- Use track with some routing points (big black squares) and some subpoints(small black squares, created with routing).
- Click on track in map view.
- Click on "Edit position ..." icon in track info window.
- Cursor changes to "Move point" icon and toolbar on top of map view pops-up.
- "Select range" icon in toolbar is active!
- Click "Select range" icon.
- Cursor changes to "Select range" icon!
- Move mouse to subpoint of track and left click - nothing happens.
- Move mouse to start point of track or another routing point and left click.
- Move mouse to a new position on track.
- Result: Track range between clicked and next routing point (even if mouse is positioned at subpoint) is shown as ugly green line (not normal range green!).
- Click on end of green line (routing point).
- Small window with "Delete" and "Calculate route" icons pops-up.
Is this a wanted track state/behavior?
Should the "Select range" toolbar icon be set to inactive after selection of the track "edit position" mode?
Should the "Move points" track state be removed when clicking the range selection icon?