Issue #415 closed
This filter is similar to range selection and hiding selected trackpoints but results are rather different.
Do the following:
Part 1: hide points of a range
- load attached GPX file with correct elevations
- identify the artifically build knot between trackpoints 1 and 6
- select range from trackpoint 1 to 6 and hide the selected trackpoints in a map view
- goto the points tab in the track edit window (open lock!) and check that slopes are still correct (see RangeFilter.jpg).
Part 2: hide points with knots filter
- close previously loaded project and reload it again
- goto filter tab in track edit window (open lock!)
- set filter parameters: distance: 4m, ratio: 2
- apply filter
- see warning message "Invalid slopes!" and have a look at points list (see KnotsFilter.jpg) - issue 1!
- goto history tab and go back to original track version
- goto filter tab: all filters are inactive - issue 2 (see AllFiltersInactive.jpg)!
- close edit window and re-open it - filters are active again.
- Something is going wrong with handling elevations or slopes when applying the knot filter (missing recalculation of slopes?). Why are slopes not similar to the ones for hidden trackpoints from part 1?
- After shortening the history list and going back to the filter tab some kind of a refresh is missing to re-activate all filters.