Slack Notifications for Bamboo
You can get it here
It allows any Bamboo notification to be posted to a specific slack room.
This plugin allows you to take advantage of Bamboo's:
- flexible notification system (ie tell me when this build fails more than 5 times!)
- commenting (comments show up in the chatroom so everyone can see someone's working on the build)
- Build successful
- Build failed
- Build commented
- Job hung
- Job queue timeout
- Go to the Notifications tab of the Configure Plan screen.
- Choose a Recipient Type of Slack
- Configure your Slack Web hook URL : generate a new one here
- Configure your Channel Name (to post message to):
- if not configured, will post to the channel configured by the web-hook,
- to post to a different room, give the room name, for example #my-room (prefix by #),
- to post to a specific user, give the user name, for example @user (prefix by @).
- You're done! Go and get building.
Compiling from source
You first need to Set up the Atlassian Plugin SDK. Or you could just do a
brew tap atlassian/tap; brew install atlassian/tap/atlassian-plugin-sdk on a mac is you use HomeBrew... At the project top level (where the pom.xml is) :
- Compile :
- Run :
- Debug :
Twitter: @Michael Myrcik or firstname.lastname@example.org.