Beautiful image and content slider plugin. Shows the widely used jQuery Nivo slider plugin from http://nivo.dev7studios.com/.
- Easily upload dozens of images thanks to django-filer;
- HTML description for each image;
- Four default nivo slider theme choices;
- User selection of nivo parameters: themes, animation, manual advance, thumbnails, etc;
- Auto-discovering of custom nivo themes on static dirs.
- pip install cmsplugin_nivoslider
- Add 'cmsplugin_nivoslider' to INSTALLED_APPS
- Run ./manage.py syncdb (or ./manage.py migrate cmsplugin_nivoslider if you are using south)
You need to have correctly configured staticfiles for autodiscovering and using themes.
Using a custom or downloaded theme
When reloading your Django app, the plugin will search for themes on the following static dir: nivo/themes/.
So all you need to do is putting your theme plugin on static/nivo/themes/pluginname dir of some app of your Django project.
So after collectstatic, theme will be available under the directory: STATIC_ROOT/nivo/themes/pluginname And will be found by cmsplugin_nivoslider.
|Initial version date:|