Issue #18 new
- I am on ios High Sierra (10.13.6), running Unity 2018.1.6f1 and with an Arduino Mega 2560.
- Unity player Api settings are .NET Standard 2.0 as required (attached player_settings png shows entire settings panel).
- I have not been able to make Uduino work yet.
- I have tried plugging the Arduino board into all of my USB sockets but none of them work.
- Normal Arduino projects work fine and the Uduino sketch is uploaded on the Arduino.
- When I click to "discover ports", the onboard micro LED on the Arduino board flashes, but then Uduino returns this error Impossible to get name on [/dev/tty.usbmodem1461]</color>. Closing.