This is a bundle for TextMate adding syntax highlighting for Robot Framework's test data in txt format. Both space and pipe separated formats are supported.
Copy the contents of this project to a folder with name Robot.tmbundle under your TextMate bundles folder in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/.
Using mercurial cloning::
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/jussimalinen/robot.tmbundle Robot.tmbundle
Bundle can be enabled using the TextMate's default combination of ⌃⌥⇧R and choosing robot from the list.
So far the bundle supports the following tab completions:
* *t⇥ Insert Test Cases table heading
* *s⇥ Insert Settings table heading
* *k⇥ Insert Keywords table heading
* *v⇥ Insert Variables table heading
* hello⇥ Insert a test case table with a very simple "hello world" example test
Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software is granted. This software is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.