(c) copyright 2008-2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
these plugins are developed and tested using Debian, SLES and RedHat but should work on any modern Unix.
for help see $check_plugin.Readme, if available, or execute $check_plugin -h
- check_logcourier - checks the state of log-courier, an alternate logshipper for logstash
- check_psinfo - get all kinds of processinfo like cpu/mem/running procs - info, net_conns etc
- check_nginx_status - extract and monitor values from nginx_status_page
- check_mdstat - check status on linux softraid, also alerts on autmated rebuilds
- check_selenium - extract runtime/status-values from selenium-tests
obsolete / not maintained anymore
- check_snort - extract and monitor values from snort-databases
- check_filecheck - yet another file/dircheck-plugin
- check_nmap - monitor nmap - runs against hosts/networks (if yout think this plugin/functionality is usefull you might want to check Dr. Portscan
git clone https://bitbucket.org/maresystem/dogtown-nagios-plugins.git wget -O dogtown-nagios-plugins.tar.gz https://bitbucket.org/maresystem/dogtown-nagios-plugins/get/master.tar.gz
- copy plugins to your local nagios-plugins-dir
- find infos / help in check_plugin.Readme or execute
~ check_plugin -h ~
- config-examples might be found in the header of each plugin
- test / run them through nrpe or locally
these plugins are either bash-based shellscripts or python-scripts and should work on python 2.5-2.x (but havent been tested on python 3.x) and are well-tested on linux (mainly debian, sles and redhat)
for some plugins like check_psinfo / check_selenium you might need to install some more modules; you'll find those in contrib/. any other required python-lib should be installed using your preferred package-manager.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.