IRC Client Daemon
IRC Client Daemon aka irccd is a full featured IRC bot written in C++14. It runs as a daemon waiting for events. It's also possible to connect to more than one server.
Irccd is also controllable via internet and unix sockets, this let you use irccd as a message relayer and such.
- Can connect to multiple servers,
- Support multiple identities,
- Can be controlled by sockets and irccdctl,
- Runs on Linux, Windows and *BSD,
- Extremely well documented,
- Very fast and light.
Lots of resources are available on the official website
The irccd application was written by David Demelier email@example.com
- Pierre Choffet,
- Yoan Giraud,
- Léo Villeveygoux.