- enables the "Changeset Obsolescence" feature of mercurial,
- - alters core commands and extensions that rewrite history to use
- - improves some aspect of the early implementation in 2.3
+ - issues several warning messages when troubles appear in your repository.
**These extensions are experimental and are not meant for production.**
+- compatibility with 2.5
- make evolve smarter at picking next troubled to solved without --any
For more complexe scenario we recommend the use of the histedit_ extension.
+.. _histedit: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/HisteditExtension
Update my current work in progress after a pull
- improves some aspect of the early implementation in 2.3
buglink = 'https://bitbucket.org/marmoute/mutable-history/issues'