An Auto Hot Key script for automating actions in Minecraft
- Install the latest version of Auto Hot Key (https://www.autohotkey.com/).
- Download the latest version of MinecraftAHK (https://bitbucket.org/matthewlinton/minecraftahk/downloads).
- Unzip the archive.
- Navigate to the "MinecraftAHK" directory.
- Double Click on "Minecraft.ahk"
- Auto Hot Key will load and run the script.
- Use the key commands below to launch functions
Below are a list of key combinations.
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Left Mouse Button] Repeatedly click the left mouse button.
[ALT]+[SHIFT]+[Left Mouse Button] Hold down the left mouse button.
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Right Mouse Button] Repeatedly click the right mouse button.
[ALT]+[SHIFT]+[Right Mouse Button] Hold down the right mouse button.
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+w Hold down the "w" key (Auto Walk).
This code is not covered under any license. You are welcome to modify and share this as you please.
Use MinecraftAHK at your own risk!
MinecraftAHK, to the best of my knowledge, does not contain any harmful or malicious code. I assume no liability for any issues that may occur from the use of this software. Please take the time to understand how this code will interact with your system before using it.