Just my site / portfolio / dump.
Everything can be installed with e.g.
sudo npm install -g
Continuous deployment to aerobatic is set up with Bitbucket pipelines. If this is not working, then:
- Minify / compile / consolidate assets with
make. This should populate the directory
publicwith the relevant files.
- Set the environment variable
aero apikeyto get it).
public/filescontains things which are not in
src, like pdfs, images, etc.
SVGs have been optimized with svgo.
Lazy Load XT: use the
data-srcattribute and don't forget the
jqmath implements a very small subset of LaTeX. In particular greek letters have to be input in unicode (e.g. α instead of \alpha).
The webfont is a stripped down version of Font Awesome done with fontello. The config is in
src/fonts/fontello-config.json. NOTE that the generated CSS uses the relative path of the package, i.e.
../font/blah, whereas I'm using
../font*s*/blah. Don't blindly overwrite
fa-mini.css. Instead copy the new icons and fix the paths as indicated in
- Use a staging branch.
- Reduce the size of the biggest SVGs, e.g.
cmusml.svg(too many points in top-right subplot).
- Automate font generation with fontello API. Careful with overwriting local changes (see above).
- Original site template: HTML5 UP, html5up.net | @n33co | CCA 3.0 license
- Demo images by Unsplash
- Webfont generated by http://fontello.com, based on Font Awesome.
- jQuery v1.11.3 | (c) 2005, 2015 jQuery Foundation, Inc. (jquery.org/license)
- html5shiv.js (@afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem)
- CSS3 Pie (css3pie.com)
- Respond.js (j.mp/respondjs)
- tipsy version 1.0.0a (c) 2008-2010 jason frame [firstname.lastname@example.org] | MIT license
- skel.js v3.0.0 | (c) n33 | skel.io | MIT license
- Lazy Load XT 1.1.0. | MIT license
- jqmath 0.4.3. | (c) 2015, Mathscribe, Inc. | MIT license
This site and its contents are licensed under CC BY unless otherwise specified or previously licensed.