This is a community supported web page. Please fix any errors and typos you find and add any content you feel is missing.
This wiki uses the Creole syntax, and is fully compatible with the 1.0 specification.
The wiki itself is actually a hg repository, which means you can clone it, edit it locally/offline, add images or any other file type.
Go ahead and try:
$ hg clone http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg/wiki/
Wiki pages are normal files, with the .wiki extension. You can edit them locally, as well as creating new ones.
To test your changes, you can try this Creole sandbox
Using SMTP (preferred for simple changes when possible)
- start the synchronize dialog, or run hgtk push
- click email
- launch configuration dialog to configure SMTP settings
- fill in To: and From: fields
- start changelog dialog, or run hgtk log
- select your change, right-click for context menu
- select 'export patch'
- attach this patch to an email to the developer list
Bitbucket method (good for bulk changes, or when adding binaries)
- Open an account at http://bitbucket.org (if you don't have one)
- Create a new repository called thg-wiki or similar
- Push your local wiki repository to this bitbucket repo
hg push https://bitbucket.org/myuser/thg-wiki
- Post the URL to your repository to the developer list.