# User Martin Geisler <email@example.com>
# Node ID 48ec4adb7c86ab9449878134ac0f8e1b30aae8bf
commands: add abandon command
Abandoned changesets are hidden from 'hg log' by default.
-changelog: add cache for abandoned
- * The cache is written inside the store...
- * The delaywriter stuff changelog does was not prepared for creating
- a file with atomictemp=True.
- Perhaps this suggests that localrepo.heads should be the one that
- maintains the cache. Most of the code calls repo.heads and not
- repo.changelog.heads, so this would speedup those calls. However,
- discovery uses repo.changelog so that might give problems.
-The cache maps each abandoned node to the node that abandoned it.
-Changes perfabandoned from
- ! wall 0.095847 comb 0.090000 user 0.090000 sys 0.000000 (best of 100)
- ! wall 0.000004 comb 0.000000 user 0.000000 sys 0.000000 (best of 345012)
-on the OpenOffice repository with 276,000 changesets.
diff --git a/contrib/perf.py b/contrib/perf.py