def resolve(ui, repo, *pats, **opts):
- """resolve file merges from a branch merge or update
- This command will attempt to resolve unresolved merges from the
- last update or merge command. This will use the local file
- revision preserved at the last update or merge to cleanly retry
- the file merge attempt. With no file or options specified, this
- command will attempt to resolve all unresolved files.
+ """retry file merges from a merge or update
+ This command will cleanly retry unresolved file merges using file
+ revisions preserved from the last update or merge. To attempt to
+ resolve all unresolved files, use the -a switch.
+ This command will also allow listing resolved files and manually
+ marking and unmarking files as resolved.
The codes used to show the status of files are: