This class, Zend_Validate_Hash Checks if a given hash in hex format is indeed
a correctly formatted hash. The hash may be in either binary or hexadecimal
formats. Various hashing algorithms are supported.
| | +---media
| | \---Zend_Validate
| | \---Coverage
- Contains auto-generated API documentation via PhpDocumentor, Reports of
code coverage, code sniffs, Php requirements plus compatibility, Testdox
and end user / tutorial documentation.
- Contains the actual component along with abstract, interface and
exception classes directly required by it so unit tests and scripts do
- Contains Build files for Phing, TypeFriendly package to generate
user documentation from Markdown, and Webgrind which interprets profile
data without requiring a desktop application.
- Contains any temporary files; currently contains profile and tracing
- Contains PhpUnit tests along with Fixtures which are currently ini files
to test configuring Zend_Validate_Hash via Zend_Config.