* Fixed strip_unders so that it won't explode during iteration when the size
* Updated feedgenerator with the latest changes from Django's version (only
a few additional attributes).
* Added capability to pass pagination a SA 0.4 Session object which will be
used for queries. This allows compatibility with Session.mapper'd objects
and normal SA 0.4 mapper relations.
* Updated SQLAlchemy ORM pagination for SA 0.4 Session.mapper objects.
* Updated Scriptaculous to 1.7.1 beta 3 (1.7.0 is incompatible with Prototype
1.5.1). Thanks errcw. Fixes #288.
* Added the secure_form_tag helper module, for generating form tags
including client-specific authorization tokens for preventing CSRF
attacks. Original patch by David Turner. Fixes #157.
* current_url now accepts arguments to pass along to url_for. Fixes #251.
* Updated prototype to 22.214.171.124.
* Added image support to button_to. Patch by Alex Conrad. Fixes #184.
* Fix radio_button and submit_to_remote not handling unicode values.
by s0undt3ch. Fixes #214.
* Added a distutils command compress_resources, which can combine CSS
"command_packages=webhelpers.commands" in [global] in setup.cfg to
enable this command for your package.
* WARNING: paginate now takes arguments intended for the collection object as
query_args. This could affect backwards compatibility. This fixes a common
issue that non-keyword arguments passed into paginate get eaten by
paginate's keyword arguments instead of being in *args to go on to the
* Added environ checking with Routes so that page will be automatically pulled
out of the query string, or from the Routes match dict if available.
* Added ability for paginate to check for objects that had SQLAlchemy's
assign_mapper applied to them.
* Added better range checking to paginator to require a positive value that is
less than the total amount of pages available for a page.
* WARNING: Due to a typo, the Text helper highlight function no longer
highlights text with the CSS class name 'hilight' by default: it now uses
the CSS class name 'highlight' instead. The function's 'hilighter' keyword
argument has also been deprecated, use 'highlighter' instead.
* Fixed the broken markdown function.
* Upgraded markdown from 1.5 to 1.6a.
* Sync'd Prototype helper to 6057.
* Sync'd Urls helper to 6070.
* Sync'd Text helper to 6096.
* Sync'd Date helper to 6080.
* Sync'd Tags helper to 5857.
* Sync'd Asset tag helper to 6057.
* Sync'd Rails Number helper to 6045.
* Updated Ajax commands to internally use 'with_' to avoid name conflicts with
Python 2.5 and beyond. Reported by anilj. Fixes #190.
* Applied patch from David Smith to decode URL parts as Routes does.
* Changed pagination to give better response if its passed an invalid object.
Patch from Christoph Haas.
* Fixed scriptaculous helper docs example. Fixes #178.
* Updated scriptaculous/prototype to Prototype 1.5.0 and Scriptaculous 1.7.0.
* Updated remote_function doc-string to more clearly indicate the arguments
it can receive.
* Fixed tag_options function to not str() string and let html_escape handle
it so unicode is properly handled. Reported with fix by Michael G. Noll.
* Added sqlalchemy.Query support to the pagination orm wrappers, patch from
* Fixed python 2.3 compliance in webhelpers.rails (use of sorted()) (Thanks
* Adding counter func to text helpers, patch from Jamie Wilkinson.
* Sync'd Rails Text helper to 4994.
* Sync'd Rails Asset tag helper to 4999.
* Sync'd Rails Form tag helper to 5045, also doesn't apply to our version.
* Updated Scriptaculous to 1.6.3.
* Updated Prototype to 1.5.0_rc1.
* Updated radio_button so that id's are unique. Brings up to date with Rails
changeset #4925, also fixes #103.
* More precise distance_of_time_in_words (Follows bottom half of #4989 Rails
* button_to accepts method keyword so you can PUT and DELETE with it.
(Follows #4914 Rails changeset)
* Fixed auto_link to parse more valid url formats (Thanks Jamie Wilkinson).
* Sync'd text helper from latest Rails version.
* Fixed form tag's method matching to be case insensitive.
* Adding simplejson req, adding use of json'ification. Updated scriptaculous
helpers to split out JS generation for use in JS Generation port.
* Finished sync'ing Rails ports (urls, tags) in WebHelpers. Closes #69.
url and prototype tests updated, url helpers updated to handle method
* Sync'd scriptaculous helper.
modifications. Added more prototype tests.
* Sync'd form_options, form_tag helpers. form_tag's form function can now
accept other HTTP methods, and will include a hidden field for them if
its not 'get' or 'post'.
* Sync'd number helper, added number unit tests.
* Added markdown.py (python-markdown) for new markdown support in text helper.
* Added textile.py (PyTextile) for new textilize support in text helper.
* Brought asset/date/text helpers up to date with revision info.
* Brought feedgenerator in line with Django's version, which fixed the missing
support for feed categories and updated classes for new-style. Other minor
feed updates as well. Now synced as of Django r3143.
* Fixed typo in feedgenerator import, reported by email@example.com.
* Added ``webhelpers.rails.asset_tag``, for generating links to other assets