The usual way of creating PDF from reStructuredText is by going through LaTeX. This tool provides an alternative by producing PDF directly using the ReportLab library.
python setup.py install
should do the trick.
- User-defined page layout. Multiple frames per page, multiple layouts per document.
- Page transitions
- Cascading stylesheet mechanism, define only what you want changed.
- Supports TTF and Type1 font embedding.
- Any number of paragraph styles using the class directive.
- Any number of character styles using text roles.
- Custom page sizes and margins.
- Syntax highlighter for many languages, using Pygments.
- Supports embedding almost any kind of raster or vector images.
- Supports hyphenation and kerning (using wordaxe).
- Full user's manual