Degree day snow model
Using daily average temperature and daily precipitation to model snow accumulation and melt over a winter season.
- Hough_melt.R Outputs melt grid as specifed in Hough 1997 paper
- model.R Snowmelt model, takes single dimension vector as input
- Station_model.Rmd Runs model diagnostics, probably doesn't work as a whole file
- run.R what I should be using for my model runs...
- NetCDF.R reads netcdf precip and raster temp, gets both alligned to same grid and writes out to a new netcdf file ready for a gridded model run
- plots.R generates model output plots
- functions.R munging functions for data processing