Ebooker is a simple webapp to maintain a collection of ebooks
To get started:
- Download and install nodejs - http://nodejs.org/
- Download and install MongoDB - http://www.mongodb.org/
- Download and install poppler utils / xpdf
sudo apt-get install poppler-utils.
sudo port install poppleror
brew install xpdf.
- Windows download and install
- Clone this repo
npm installin the repo to get the necessary dependencies
- Ensure that the url mongo is running on is correct in
node appto bring the app up!
- http://localhost:3000/ - browse index
node appbring it up
make cleanwill clean indexes, the store where pdfs and txts are held and drop the DB
- MongoDB http://http://www.mongodb.org/
- ExpressJS http://expressjs.com/ with Connect http://www.senchalabs.org/connect/
- AngularJS http://angularjs.org/
- Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/
- Search-Index http://github.com/fergiemcdowall/search-index
- Mongoosejs http://mongoosejs.com/
- and various npm modules including pdfinfo, pdftotextjs, pdf, cheerio, async, shelljs, jscoverage, mocha, chai
- jQuery FileUpload https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload
- jQuery http://jquery.com/
- pdf.js http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2013 Min'an Tan <tan.minan at gmail.com>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder.