useful, some modules won't be used much though.
web - a collection of code for dealing with "the web".
make sure you have $ROOT set, now "mk install" to compile and install
when building from within inferno, insert SYSHOST=Inferno and ROOT=
in the mk invocations to override the values in the mkconfig.
the following libraries are installed:
* template, for making templates, useful for generating html
* cgi, for parsing query-parts of urls
* htmlent, for converting html entities (such as ") to normal text
* ohttp, old http library. do not use for new code, instead use nhttp,
which will become just http when good enough.
* rssgen, for generating rss files
appl/cmd contains test programs that use these libraries.
appl/cmd/scgils.b is a scgi program that displays directory listings,
for use with scgid.
# licence & author
all files are in the public domain. bug reports, new code, comments
and more are welcome at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- clean up & write documentation.
- think about whether doing cgi scripts in shell script is worth
the trouble, and how to do it best.