the tools and library can read and write common zip files. encryption
is not supported, as are zip64 and most other mostly irrelevant
zipfs consists of three parts:
- a read-only zip file system, allowing you to mount a zip file
- tools to read/list/write zip files.
- tool to rewrite zip file with files in different order.
- a library to read & write zip files.
see the manual pages getzip(1), zipstream(1) and zipfs(4) for more
information. the library is currently undocumented.
make sure $ROOT is set. now "mk install" to compile and install
when building from within inferno, insert SYSHOST=Inferno and ROOT=
in the mk invocations to override the values in the mkconfig.
# latest version
get the latest version at:
# licence & author
all files are in the public domain. this code has been written by
mechiel lukkien, reachable at email@example.com.
- determine inflate problem on input, where inflate wants one more
byte than in input stream, and then returns it as leftover byte.
- compressed central directory (part of zip64?)
- zip64 extensions
- use attributes:
0xd=unix -> uid,gid,times,links/device
0x8 => undocumented charset encoding...
0x7075 => info-zip utf-8 path
0x6375 => info-zip utf-8 comment