Tags: legal, policy, privacy, t&c, terms and conditions
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.5
Stable tag: /trunk/
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
== Description ==
<strong>FYI: You need to edit the actual plugin file before using it</strong> (I know it's not perfect, feel free to contribute your code edits). Then you can add your own page and use one of the 3 available shortcodes: [my_terms_of_service_and_privacy_policy], [my_terms_of_service], and/or [my_privacy_policy]
A video demo:
Disclaimer: <a href="http://tourkick.com/">Clifford Paulick of TourKick.com</a> is not an attorney. Additional disclaimer text within the plugin file(s).
== Installation ==
After automatically installing to wp-content/plugins/ or manually installing to wp-content/mu-plugins/ (Must Use, i.e. Always Active), edit the actual plugin file, starting at Line 40, and follow the steps shown there.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Edit the plugin's actual file, starting at Line 40, following the steps listed there.
Kinda... It Network Activates but doesn't show up under each site's list of intalled/available plugins. However, if they use the shortcode(s), the output will work.
What's on the To-Do List?
How can I give back?
Please rate the plugin, Tweet about it (mentioning @TourKick would be appreciated), contribute code enhancements, etc. I do not want monetary compensation for this particular project, but thank you for the thought.
How do I add a "to the top" link?
<a href="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dynamic-to-top/" target="_blank">Dynamic "To Top" Plugin</a> is a good one that works site-wide, not just for this plugin. It might be a solution for you.
== Screenshots ==
1. Administrator view of shortcode output before plugin has been customized
2. View of editing the plugin (using <a href=\"http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advanced-code-editor/\">Advanced Code Editor</a> plugin)
3. Page/Post Editor screen, using this plugin's shortcode: [my_terms_of_service]
4. Output of [my_terms_of_service] after customizing this plugin
5. Page/Post Editor screen, using this plugin's shortcode: [my_privacy_policy]
6. Output of [my_privacy_policy] after customizing this plugin
7. Page/Post Editor screen, using this plugin's shortcode: [my_terms_of_service_and_privacy_policy]
8. Output of [my_terms_of_service_and_privacy_policy] after customizing this plugin. Creates in-page links for quick access.
== Changelog ==
* WARNING: If you modified the previous version of this (e.g. added your own business name and information), make sure you backup your information BEFORE UPDATING to a new version.
* Changelog DIFFs for all versions are available at <a href="http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/auto-terms-of-service-and-privacy-policy/trunk" target="_blank">WordPress SVN</a>.
= Version: 1.3.2012.12.29 =
* Fixed 2 more hard-coded references to "WordPress" within that same paragraph. That should be all of them now.
= Version: 1.2.2012.12.29 =
* Fixed a <a href="http://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-required?replies=1#post-3439913" target="_blank">hard-coded reference to "WordPress"</a>, reported by kc22033. Thanks!
= Version: 1.1.2012.12.28 =
* Changed shortcodes to return instead of echo, to fix the shortcode display issue. Thanks to <a href="http://profiles.wordpress.org/birgire" target="_blank">birgire</a>.
= Version: 1.0.2012.09.12 =
* Initial release.