kBXRelationshipManyToMany = (1 << 2)
+/** \brief SSL certificate policy. */
- kBXCertificatePolicyUndefined = 0,
+ kBXCertificatePolicyUndefined = 0, /**< Certificate policy is unspecified. */
+ kBXCertificatePolicyAllow, /** Untrusted certificates are allowed. */
+ kBXCertificatePolicyDeny, /** Untrusted certificates are denied. */
+ kBXCertificatePolicyDisplayTrustPanel /** A trust panel will be displayed to the user. */
+/** \brief SSL connection mode. */
- kBXSSLModeUndefined = 0,
+ kBXSSLModeUndefined = 0, /**< SSL mode is unspecified. */
+ kBXSSLModeRequire, /** SSL is required. */
+ kBXSSLModeDisable, /** SSL has been disabled. */
+ kBXSSLModePrefer /** A secure connection will be attempted at first. */
id <BXDatabaseContextDelegate> mDelegateProxy;
- /** \brief An NSWindow to which sheets are attached. \see -modalWindow */
- IBOutlet NSWindow* modalWindow;
- /** \brief The context's delegate. \see -delegate */
- IBOutlet id <BXDatabaseContextDelegate> delegate;
+ IBOutlet NSWindow* modalWindow; /**< \brief An NSWindow to which sheets are attached. \see -modalWindow */
+ IBOutlet id <BXDatabaseContextDelegate> delegate; /**< \brief The context's delegate. \see -delegate */
enum BXConnectionErrorHandlingState mConnectionErrorHandlingState;
* Entities in private and metadata schemata won't be included.
* \param reload Whether the entity list should be reloaded.
- * \param error If an error occurs, this pointer is set to an NSError instance.
+ * \param outError If an error occurs, this pointer is set to an NSError instance. May be NULL.
* \return An NSDicionary with NSStrings corresponding to schema names as keys and NSDictionarys as objects.
* Each of them will have NSStrings corresponding to relation names as keys and BXEntityDescriptions
+/** \brief Property kind. */
+ kBXPropertyNoKind = 0, /**< Kind is unspecified. */
+ kBXPropertyKindAttribute, /**< The property is an attribute. */
+ kBXPropertyKindRelationship /**< The property is a relationship. */