Files changed (2)
+ * option to use BXDatabaseContext::connectAsync. The method returns immediately. When the connection
* be posted to the context's notification center (accessed with BXDatabaseContext::notificationCenter).
* it also presents a number of panels to the user, if some required information is missing from the URI.
* like <tt>pgsql:///database_name</tt> allowed. Additionally a \em kBXConnectionSetupAlertDidEndNotification
+ * \ref BXDatabaseContext::executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error: "-executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error:"
* and its variations may be used to fetch objects from the database. The method takes a BXEntityDescription
* and an NSPredicate and performs a fetch synchronously. The fetched objects are returned in an NSArray.