* Connection to the database may be made synchronously using the method
- * #connectSync:. Applications that use an NSRunLoop also have the
- * option to use #connectAsync. The method returns immediately. When the connection
+ * BXDatabaseContext::connectSync:. Applications that use an NSRunLoop also have the
+ * option to use BXDatabaseContext::connectAsync. The method returns immediately. When the connection
* attempt has finished, the context's delegate will be called and notifications will
* be posted to the context's notification center (accessed with BXDatabaseContext::notificationCenter).
* In AppKit applications, the easiest way to connect to the database is to use the IBAction
#connect:. In addition to attempting the connection asynchronously,
+ * connect:. In addition to attempting the connection asynchronously,
* it also presents a number of panels to the user, if some required information is missing from the URI.
* The panels allow the user to specify their username, password and the database host making URIs
* like <tt>pgsql:///database_name</tt> allowed. Additionally a \em kBXConnectionSetupAlertDidEndNotification
* BXEntityDescriptions are used to specify tables for fetches. For getting a specific
* entity description, BXDatabaseContext has two methods:
- * #entityForTable:error: and #entityForTable:inSchema:error:.
+ * \ref BXDatabaseContext::entityForTable:error: "-entityForTable:error:" and
+ * \ref BXDatabaseContext::entityForTable:inSchema:error: "-entityForTable:inSchema:error:".
* Entity descriptions may be accessed before making a
* connection in which case the database context will check their existence on connect.
* <code>NSArray* result = [ctx executeFetchForEntity: entity predicate: nil error: NULL];</code>
- * BXDatabaseContext's method #executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error:
+ * BXDatabaseContext's method
+ * \ref BXDatabaseContext::executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error: "-executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error:"
* and its variations may be used to fetch objects from the database. The method takes a BXEntityDescription
* and an NSPredicate and performs a fetch synchronously. The fetched objects are returned in an NSArray.