* \li Most public classes are non-thread-safe, so thread safety must be enforced externally if it's required.
* Furthermore, all queries must be performed from the thread in which the context made a database connection. This could change
* in the future, so it is best to create and handle a context only in one thread.
- * \li Any serialization mechanism has not been implemented for BXDatabaseObject.
- * \li BaseTen is currently suitable for inserting small data sets into the database.
- * Insertion of larger data sets (thousands of objects) takes considerable amount of time and
- * may cause 'out of shared memory' errors if executed without the autocommit flag.
- * Fetching large data sets should be fast enough.
+ * \li No serialization mechanism has been implemented for BXDatabaseObject.
* \li Currently, migration models aren't understood by the assistant, so the easiest way to do model
* migration might be using SQL.