Files changed (2)
* BXDatabaseContext's method <tt>-executeFetchForEntity:withPredicate:error:</tt> and its variations may
* collection of objects that reference the table in a foreign key. They key used is the other table's name.
* Lets say we have two objects: \em aPerson and \em anEmail which have been fetched from the person and email
* tables, respectively. <tt>[aPerson valueForKey: @"email"]</tt> will now return a collection of \em email objects.
* and <tt>[anEmail valueForKey: @"person"]</tt> will return a single object from the corresponding table.