- (void) didChangeValueForKey: (NSString *) key;
+//Check for key-value observing capability.
@interface NSObject (PGTSKVO)
- //[delegate PGTSConnection: nil receivedNotice: notification]; //FIXME: come up with a way to pass the connection object
- //update: I really cannot understand, what was supposed to be the problem with this. Can't I just use 'self'?
[delegate PGTSConnection: self receivedNotice: notification];
[self logNotice: message];
PGTSVerifySSLCertificate (int preverify_ok, void* x509_ctx)
- //FIXME: this function should have a run loop, if possible, and run it until the result has been received.
- //This way, we can use ordinary Cocoa sheets.
SSL* ssl = X509_STORE_CTX_get_ex_data ((X509_STORE_CTX *) x509_ctx, SSL_get_ex_data_X509_STORE_CTX_idx ());
PGTSConnection* connection = SSL_get_ex_data (ssl, PGTSSSLConnectionExIndex ());
int rval = (YES == [[connection certificateVerificationDelegate] PGTSAllowSSLForConnection: connection context: x509_ctx preverifyStatus: preverify_ok]);
- (id) valueForKey: (NSString *) aKey
//FIXME: unknown key? We probably shouldn't return nil
return [self valueForFieldNamed: aKey];
+#define L4_CURRENT_LIBRARY "PGTS"