Error V 7.4 If an LCD was configured (ConfigWizard) by assigning placeholders, the program ran flawlessly. After saving, this data was backed up in the .mcc file After saving and restarting MF, the entries were deactivated and only the 1st entry of the drop-down list was visible. This error was not reproducible on all computer systems (including me).
Error extension V7.5 It continues to apply to V7.4. Preconditions (6 each) have been added to 12 configuration entries. As long as MF was not restarted, all preconditions work correctly. The configuration entries were copied from the predecessor and the preconditions were adapted. All data has been saved correctly. After restarting MF (V7.5), entries 2 to 6 were missing for all 12 configuration entries. Only entry 1 was correctly present and activated.
Originally version 7.4 issue + 7.5
Steps to reproduce
- create new output config display output for "AP-Display_ALT" for offset 0x07D4
- Create new output config Display Output for "AP-Display_VS" for Offset 0x07F2
- create new output config "AP_Master_SW" for offset 0x07BC
- create new output config "AP_NAV_SW" for offset 0x07C4
- Create a new output config "Display-Output" and choose the placeholder for the above configs
- create new precondition for "display-output" AP_Master_SW = 0 (AND)
- create new precondition for "Displa-Output" AP_NAV_SW = 0 (AND)
- copy last output config and set as name "LCD_AP"
- copy last output config and set as name "LCD_NAV"
- change in output config "LCD_AP" the entry "AP_Master_SW = 0 (AND) to" AP_Master_SW = 1 (AND) "
- change in output config "LCD_NAV" the entry "AP_Master_SW = 0 (AND) to" AP_Master_SW = 1 (AND) "
- change in output config "LCD_NAV" the entry "AP_NAV_SW = 0 (AND)" to "AP_NAV_SW = 1 (AND)"
- start MF and switch AP ON and OFF and / or switch NAV button
- save the configuration in output file
- if MF is now started, the configuration entries work perfectly
- Quit MF and reload it
- start MF
- The error occurs immediately when AP is activated: the LCD flickers. All lines of the configurations with preconditions are active which have the entry "AP_Master_SW = 1 (AND)"
- Entries number 2 are missing in all lists of Preconditions
- The entries number 1 of the precondition entries have been taken over originally (check AP_Master_SW = 0 (AND) or AP_Master_SW = 1 (AND) " the rest is missing
If now saved (new name!), Differences in the files are recognizable
Original file (correct one and with the missing entries) attached