Welcome to the MobileCoach!
MobileCoach is the Open Source Behavioral Intervention Platform designed by ETH Zurich, the University of St. Gallen and the Swiss Research Institute for Public Health and Addiction.
© 2013-2017 Center for Digital Health Interventions, Health-IS Lab a joint initiative of the Institute of Technology Management at University of St. Gallen and the Department of Management, Technology and Economics at ETH Zurich.
For further information visit the MobileCoach Website at https://www.mobile-coach.eu!
Team of the release version
Center for Digital Health Interventions, Health-IS Lab
- Andreas Filler - afiller (AT) ethz (DOT) ch
- Dr. Tobias Kowatsch - tobias (DOT) kowatsch (AT) unisg (DOT) ch
- Jost Schweinfurther - jschweinfurther (AT) ethz (DOT) ch
- Prof. Dr. Elgar Fleisch - efleisch (AT) ethz (DOT) ch
Swiss Research Institute for Public Health and Addiction
- Dr. Severin Haug - severin (DOT) haug (AT) isgf (DOT) uzh (DOT) ch
- Raquel Paz Castro - raquel (DOT) paz (AT) isgf (DOT) uzh (DOT) ch
License information can be found in the LICENSE.txt file in the root folder of this project.
MobileCoach FileServletWrapper usage information
The MobileCoach FileServletWrapper is an optional component for the MobileCoach system. To be used, it needs to be added to the library path of the MobileCoach system, e.g. by copying the created .jar file to the WEB-INF/lib folder. This process is performed automatically by the MobileCoach build process using the build.xml provided with the MobileCoach core package.
Suggestion: Use the provided build.xml within Eclipse to create the .jar file.
- Java (8 or newer) SDK
- Optional, but suggested: Eclipse WTP (Project files included in repository)
For further information have a look at the README.md file in the main repository of the MobileCoach.