The client is the base for the Liima Maven Plugin we use to deploy applications or promote them between stages as well
as the client for the Mobiliar Build Monitor (Mobitor).
Its current capabilities are:
- Create Deployment Request to Liima
- Track a running deployment (via polling and configurable timeout)
- retrieve version and deployment information of a server / application
- retrieve information on Liima resources (Servers, Applications, Meta-Data)
The current client implementation supports only client certificate authentication.
The certificate must be passed via Java properties:
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/certificate/certificate.pfx -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=certificatepassword -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStoreType=PKCS12
for example by setting these values in the environment variable JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS.
To release the Liima client these environment variables are required:
- GPG_PASSPHRASE (Passphrase to use for the given key)
- GPG_KEY (name of the gpg key: 35DC9EC5671F05FD)
- OPENSSL_PASSWORD (password to de-crypt the gpg key)