This sections describes the needs in graphics.
For a given species:
- A sprite for each level of branch (~ 5, depends on the species)
- A dummy (transparent version of the level 0 branch) to place the branch
- A sprite for leaf (could be a few different ones and randomly picked at creation)
- A sprite for each level of root (5, dependes on the species)
- A dummy (transparent version of the level 0 root) to place the root
- A sprite for the seed
- An image showing the fully-grown tree (to display when choosing the species)
For a given level:
The background doesn't need to contains resources (e.g. water spots and nutriments), they will be placed using the level editor.
- A background image showing surface and underground zone (around 50% of the image each)
- A version of the background image for each situation: (day, night, rain, snow)