Built by Rachel J. Morris (Moosader.com)
Kio estas Kuko? (What is Kuko?)
Kuko is a reusable game framework being built with C++, SDL2, and Lua. The intention is to use it for cross-platform games (primarily Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac).
- Multiple language support, with languages stored in .lua file
- Simple UI functionality, with menu data stored in .lua file
- State management
- Asset management (graphics, fonts, audio)
- Input handling
- Core game entity objects, with entity manager.
- Tiled map file support (partially implemented)
- Game saves and saving game config, in .lua files
- Remappable input, including keyboard, and location of on-screen controls for mobile
Projects using Kuko
- Toki Pona Pal
- Fin & Kit (Delfino & Katyuno)
View the Issues Section for a list of current tasks.
MIT License, see the License Document
tl;dr: Use, modify, distribute, sell the framework - I don't care!