Trac 0.11.6 (November 28, 2009)
-Release Notes for Trac 0.11.
6 Genshi Release
+Release Notes for Trac 0.11. Genshi Release
6 contains two security fixes and a number of bug fixes,
+Trac 0.11. contains of bug fixes,
performance improvements and minor enhancements.
- * Fixed the policy checks in report results when using alternate formats.
- * Added a check for the "raw" role that is missing in docutils < 0.6.
- * Re-enabled connection pooling with SQLite (#3446).
- * Added caching of configuration options (#8510).
- * Fixed the "database is locked" issue with SQLite (#3446, #8468).
- * Deprecated SQLite 2.x support (#8625).
- * Fixed hanlding of times in timezones with DST (#8240).
- * Avoid corruption of trac.ini during write (#8623).
- * Improved support for revision ranges in the revision log view (#8349)
-#tag_svn_revision = true
bitmap = setup_wininst.bmp
description = 'Integrated SCM, wiki, issue tracker and project environment',
Trac is a minimalistic web-based software project management and bug/issue
-= Welcome to Trac 0.11.
+= Welcome to Trac 0.11. =
Trac is a '''minimalistic''' approach to '''web-based''' management of
'''software projects'''. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.