beta2 Release Notes
+Trac 0.9 Release Notes
-We're proud to present our latest
beta release - Trac 0.9- beta2.
+We're proud to present our latest release - Trac 0.9.
Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system, integrated with
Subversion, for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic
-A brief summary of major changes for version 0.9:
+A brief summary of major changes for version 0.9:
- * License changed from GPL to modified BSD.
- * Improved modularity and extendibility (plugin support).
- * Improved ticket query interface.
- * Postgresql database support.
- * FastCGI frontend support.
+ * Fix for an SQL injection vulnerability in the ticket query module.
For a more complete list of improvements, see the ChangeLog at: