-Trac 0.8 'Qualia' Release Notes
+Trac 0.8.1 Release Notes
Edgewall Software present s, our latest release - Trac 0.8 'Qualia'.
+ present our latest release - Trac 0.8.
Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system, integrated with
Subversion, for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic
-0.8 'Qualia', a much delayed release of Trac brings the largest number of
-improvements yet. It marks a big step towards the big '1.0' -
-some of the biggest changes being the new Roadmap module and a user interface
-for custom ticket queries.
A brief summary of major changes for this release:
- * Revised database format. (Requires manual upgrade, see the UPGRADE file).
- * Support for custom ticket properties.
- * Advanced ticket queries.
- * A new Roadmap module.
- * Improved diff display.
- * Tooltips for most Trac links.
- * Wiki editing (near-wysiwyg) aids a la wikipedia.
- * Improved email notification.
- * Improved ModPython support.
+ * Improved Python 2.1 compatibility.
+ * Layout of navigation bar in Opera fixed.
+ in HTML code is now forbidden.
For a more complete list of improvements, see the ChangeLog at: