Trac ticket-links branch
This branch of the Trac is based on the ticket-links branch by cboos at http://svn.edgewall.org/hg/trac/topic/ticket-links. It adds the following behaviour to ticket links:
- Details of linked tickets are shown when viewing the current ticket
- A linked ticket may be created using the current ticket as a template. Configured fields will be pre-populated.
- Linked tickets may block closure of the ticket (e.g. a blocks/blockedby, parent/children relationship). This is configurable.
- Any ticket may be used as a template for new tickets, without the created tickets being linked.
To configure ticket-links for a relationship in which
- Any ticket may depend on and be dependant on many tickets
- A ticket may not be closed until all tickets it depends on are closed
[ticket-links] dependency = dependson,dependant dependency.validator = no_cycle dependant.label = Dependant dependson.label = Depends on dependson.blocks = true
To confgiure a relationship in which
- A ticket may have many child tickets, and at most one parent ticket
- A new child ticket will have it's summary and description pre-populated from it's parent - A parent ticket may not be closed until all child tickets are closed
[ticket-links] parentchild = parent,children parentchild.validator = parent_child children.blocks = true children.label = Child children.copy_fields = summary, description parent.label = Parent
To configure a relationship in which
- A ticket may refer to another ticket, and there is not reciprocal link
- A ticket may be closed regardless of the link
[ticket-links] reference = refersto refersto.label = Refers to
Many different relationships may be configured at once, relationship names must each be unique.