MAVERIG is a visualization component for the mosaik framework. It is currently available as an experimental release and not actively maintained at the moment. Most mosaik users will thus rather want to refrain from using it and instead employ mosaik directly. More information on MAVERIG can be found in the documentation.
NOTE: Especially follow the detailed mosaik install instructions for the different operating systems (inlcuding the instructions to run the demo). Windows users should install the dependencies from this site if available.
Install with pip:
$ pip install maverig
Or clone the repository and make a build with python or cx_Freeze (simulation is not running on Windows currently):
$ python setup.py sdist bdist bdist_wheel
$ python setup_cx.py build
NOTE: If you use cx_Freeze you have to rename zmq.libzmq to libzmq in the main folder after creating the build.
Virtual environments with maverig and all dependencies installed
LATEST CHANGES (v1.0)
- Increased simulation performance
- Increased usability
- Improved graphs
- Defined components in JSON for better extensibility
- Implemented a component wizard so that new components can be added by user via the GUI
- Components can be hided and removed
- Settings can be changed while simulation is running
- Improved documentation
- Fixed minor bugs