ladspa~ for pure-data
I had problems running plugin~ , mainly due to lack of error checking causing annoying segfaults and making this object nearly unusable for me. I decided to patch the code to make it run smoothly.
The library seems to never had support for VST plugins. And as i found the name confusing, i renamed it to match its exact behaviour.
So far, here are the changes against former plugin~ object:
- fixed segfaults by adding error-checking
- updated the doc
- added a optionnal -DDEBUG flag to see debug messages
- removed useless post() messages from retail version
- removed the buggy "plug" method
- added boundaries checking for LADSPA control parameters
- prefixed all methods with "ladspa_tilde_" to avoid namespace clash
- completely removed support for VST. For VST plugins in pure-data, see the vst~ object.
You can download the linux binary here: ladspa~.pd_linux
Get the source
download the source code from here or clone the mercurial repository with the command
$ hg clone http://bitbucket.org/moumar/ladspa/ ladspa~
to get a fresh checkout of the code in the newly created "ladspa~" directory.
$ cd ladspa~/ $ scons $ sudo scons install
With debug version, you'll have a lot of additionnal output in your console:
$ scons debug=1
This code is only tested on Linux. If you have compiled it successfully on other playform (Mac OS X), please let me know!
If you find a bug or have a patch or suggestion, please fill an issue in the issue tracker.