Also know as the home for the various rounds of #30DaysOfDocs
- Give us a follow: @30DaysOfDocs - Encouraging bot and web site coming after I complete the first challenge.
- Spend a minimum of 30 minutes every day documenting a code related project you are working no matter if it is for work or not.
- Encourage at least two other people in the challenge on Twitter every day! Pay it forward!
- Remember the ultimate goal is to have better documentation for scripts, projects and anything to do with user interface or code. If you write it, document it.
- Tweet your progress every day using the #30DaysOfDocs hashtag.
- If you find a great, helpful resource that others would benefit from, either submit a Pull Request to add it to the repo, or just tweet at me (see info below)
- Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter: @mbagnall17
- I will keep a running list of projects worked on and things done both here and on my personal web site michaelbagnall.com. I tend to post most repo updates on Bitbucket