UnmappedInstanceError when presented with an
unmapped instance. [ticket:1881]
- - Applied further memoizations to calculated Mapper properties,
- with significant (~90%) runtime mapper.py call count reduction
- in heavily polymorphic mapping configurations.
+ - Applied further memoizations to calculated Mapper
+ properties, with significant (~90%) runtime mapper.py
+ call count reduction in heavily polymorphic mapping
- mapper _get_col_to_prop private method used
by the versioning example is deprecated;
- Oracle now reflects the names of primary key
constraints - also thanks to Kent Bower.
+ - The docs have been reorganized such that the "API
+ Reference" section is gone - all the docstrings from
+ there which were public API are moved into the
+ context of the main doc section that talks about it.
+ Main docs divided into "SQLAlchemy Core" and
+ "SQLAlchemy ORM" sections, mapper/relationship docs
+ have been broken out. Lots of sections rewritten
- The beaker_caching example has been reorgnized