On 20 Sep 2010, Karl said: No entry for car-steering how about making a pointer to vehicle-steering?
RMM response: I think I made the decision to not use the word "car", but rather "automotive". Hence, if you look for "car steering", you should go down the following path:
- car, see automotive control systems
- automotive control systems, see also vehicle steering
- vehicle steering takes you to the right place
I think we can easily add an entry that says
- car, see automotive control systems; vehicle steering
Sound OK? Or should we add a second entry that says
- car steering, see vehicle steering
For the Dubins car: it's certainly true that people refer to this as the bicycle model, but of course our bicycle (dynamics) model, starting on p 69, is completely different from this. Do we want to say something about that?