February 5, 2013
- Support for functions with an unconstrained generic return type
- Non-deterministic execution with backtracking
- Lazy initialization of maps
- Executable equality(inequality) on maps
- Lazy checking of axioms and where-clauses
- Support for user-defined types
- The range of values for non-deterministic choice and quantification can be bounded
- Removed the restrictions on the signature of the program entry point
Tester Became obsolete as the interpreter in now generating input values non-deterministically.
October 25, 2012
The first version of Boogaloo.