Vagrant setup for OpenERP
This vagrant setup provides you with a ready to be used OpenERP installation.
- Ubuntu LTS, 32 bit
How to use it?
- Clone the repo
- Open http://localhost:8000 in your browser
You can add additional addons under the
How does it work?
The installation is provided by puppet scripts.
- installs some basic packages
- installs postgresql
- installs OpenERP by
- downloading the latest nightly build (.deb file)
- installing required packaged
- installing the debian package
- overwriting the default config file
- restarting the service
How to customize?
You can customize it in any way you want, but there are a few simple tweaks.
$OPENERP_VERSIONvariable that will be downloaded and installed
addonsdirectory can contain custom OpenERP addons